Cutlet Frills
Resources > Kitchen Tools and Equipment > Gadgets > Cutlet Frills

Are you a Smart Kitchen™ Chef?

Try it FREE or take a TOUR to explore Smart Kitchen!
+ -


Cutlet Frills, also known as Toquettes, are the name given to the little decorative paper hats used to enliven the presentation of bone-ends on various Bone-In Roasts.

Culinary Uses

Cutlet Frills are not used in cooking and are only added once the food item is cooked and ready for service. Cutlet Frills, can also go by more specific names such as Lamb Cutlet Frills or Turkey Frills, etc.